Unlock new paths to decentralized finance with a new crypto adventure game
The decentralized economy has welcomed a variety of activities where users can join virtual worlds, play games, buy art, and participate in a wide range of financial services. With Ethereum being at the center of this economy, investors have now the ability to combine two of their passions; gaming, and profit.
Many different types of tokens have been introduced to the Ethereum ecosystem for the past years. However, the extensive usage of its blockchain has changed the way costs and traffic affect the platform rendering it almost unusable. This has as a consequence, stakeholders to be left in need of alternative infrastructures to facilitate optimal decentralization.
For this reason, crypto games and crypto trading have been converged to bring about maximum profits in the decentralized sphere while pioneering new paths to innovation. How? Let’s share with you first the current phase of the decentralized landscape and then how big players are advancing current systems to reach new innovative paths.
The value of Polygon
Polygon is an add-on layer to the Ethereum blockchain that enables the building of multiple interconnected networks. Build for the developers to bring scalable solutions faster in the market and with lower transmission costs, the Polygon network allows for the expansion of the Etherium blockchain in size, security, efficiency, and usefulness.
- Low fees less than $0.002 per transaction
- High transfer capacity Polygon is currently making 4 times more transactions per day than Ethereum.
- Continuous improvement High profile dedicated team with plenty of updates to improve performance and capacity.
Polygon gives developers the ability to create new tokens and functions across the Polygon ecosystem. Amongst the most popular ones is QUICK, the cryptocurrency that powers QuickSwap, a decentralized exchange that provides faster and cheaper transactions on the Ethereum blockchain.
Providing a good balance between Ethereum compatibility, ease of use, and affordability, QuickSwap has embraced rapid growth in TVL and transaction volume since the day it was listed on LBank on May 8. And now investors have the chance to reap QUICK rewards across the Polygon ecosystem.
HODL BABYQUICK and earn QUICK
Babyquick is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Polygon Chain. A recently developed mechanism that pioneers a unique approach to RFI and HODL rewarding system. Introducing BABYQUICK the first auto-claim QUICK reward mechanism that auto-claims for every single holder the amount due.
- Buy $BABYQUICK and hold them
- Wait for a minimum of 1 hour between rewards
- Gain 7% in reflection to QUICK
Play with Dragons
Babyquick coins can be used to purchase the new game that is being developed “Adventure of the Moon Dragon”.
A 10,000 handmade collection of Dragons in total is currently under development by the team and has become available to investors and holders that can be utilized within the game. 7,000 Earth Dragons, 2,000 Sea Dragons, and 1,000 Undead or Dark Dragons will be ready to introduce you to a world of fun incentives that will help the advancement of the Babyquick cryptocurrency network.
All of the coins we receive from purchases will be burned to support the project, not only helping the token but giving it utility as well.
Save the date; The exciting crypto adventure game will launch on Steam on the 1st of December!
The more you HODL the more you earn. And the more you play, the more you contribute to advancing the decentralization of the current financial system. Every holder gets rewarded in QUICK instead of tokens and the token contract employs a static rewards system
— 15% of every transaction is split in two:
– 7% QUICK is redistributed to holders
– 3% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth
– 5% Marketing & team wallet
Behind the scenes
- The contract keeps track of an array of all token holders. The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
- Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
- The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all QUICK the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
- When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for QUICK, or automatically buy back tokens for them. This system is fully automated and doesn’t add minimal gas fees proportional to the value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It’s a fair system, fully automated. The minimum token balance is 200,000 BABYQUICK tokens to receive QUICK distributions.